If you haven’t already done so- sign up for membership to the Oxford University Poetry Society! With membership, all future events are free of charge and you get the amazing opportunity of building long-lasting connections with a close-knit community of poets and writers.
This year, the Oxford University Poetry Society is offering an exclusive Annual Membership for just £5. As one of the oldest and most active student poetry societies in the UK, OUPS aims to be an open and inclusive centre of poetic life in Oxford. By becoming an Annual Member, you will become a part of this community and enjoy a host of fantastic benefits, including:
1. Free Access to Events: As a member, you'll have the privilege of attending all our upcoming poetry events free of charge. Whether it's weekly poetry readings, speaker events, insightful workshops, or community socials, your Annual Membership ensures that you won't miss a single moment.
2. Community Opportunities: Connect with fellow poetry enthusiasts and established poets. Our community is a hub for networking, collaboration, and the exchange of creative ideas.
3. Exclusive Perks: Gain access to member-only poetry events and a discounted subscription to our Hilary term poetry anthology ASH.
In addition to this, you have the choice right now in selecting a discounted £12 membership as well, which will last you for the duration of three years. Membership will also ensure you have the chance to sign up to every occasion we host and attend free of charge.
Becoming a member is simple. Instructions can be found below:
1. Click on the following link to access our membership form: [https://forms.gle/eBEmdwQAM7fLbkyy6]
2. Fill out the form with your details.
3. In the "Reference" field, please mark it as: 'initial,surnameOUPS2023'.
4. Transfer your chosen membership amount to the OUPS Treasurer's account listed here (also on the form) with 'initial,surnameOUPS2023' in the payment reference.
Account name: Alice Brooker
Account number: 81902913
Should you have any questions or require assistance with your membership, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We very much look forward to welcoming you as a member of our community.